Wednesday 9 January 2013

Idafrosk Page on Facebook and Other Links

Thank you for your great response to my blog, both here and on Instagram, it's really lovely to see! 

Starting this blog has made me aware of the interconnectedness of all social media, so today I've made an effort to update idafrosk.com with the relevant links and pages. I thought it would be useful to share these with you.  

First off, I've made a Facebook page for idafrosk, as many people seem to have those (and I can't be any worse, hey?). It can be found here: www.facebook.com/idafrosk



In addition, I added icons in the sidebar pointing to relevant links to other sites and started a Bloglovin feed, puh. 

So I can now be found in the following places: 

Instagram: www.instagram.com/idafrosk 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/idafrosk (links to my IG posts) 
Bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4551069 
Tumblr: idafrosk.tumblr.com (just a web post of IG photos)
Feedburner: feeds.feedburner.com/IdafroskTheFoodArtBlog
Email: ida@idafrosk.com 

I hope you're having a great night!

Love, Ida 

Blogglisten

2 comments:

  1. Hei! Kan du legge ut oppskriften på peanutbutterjellyoatmealen ? :) Ser helt fantastisk ut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent pics with wonderful information!I'm new here and loving the post! Thanks for sharing this great info.

    buy real instagram followers

    ReplyDelete